Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis-00.txt

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:29:07 -0800

As discussued, to resolve erratum #4201.  This is the XML for RFC7001
produced by the RFC Editor post-AUTH48, with only minor changes like
clearing out the old "Changes since..." section.  This should enable easy
tracking of changes since RFC7001.  I've put a "To Do" section listing the
few things I think should be handled in this update, but haven't done any
of the work listed there yet.

With my chair hat off, as I am the author: I propose processing this via
APPSAWG since the documents it replaces also followed that path.  Alexey,
you'll have to push the buttons on this one.  :-)

-MSK

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis-00.txt
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Murray S. Kucherawy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis
Revision:       00
Title:          Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication
Status
Document date:  2015-02-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          43
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies a message header field called Authentication-
   Results for use with electronic mail messages to indicate the results
   of message authentication efforts.  Any receiver-side software, such
   as mail filters or Mail User Agents (MUAs), can use this header field
   to relay that information in a convenient and meaningful way to users
   or to make sorting and filtering decisions.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:47:13 +0000

On 09/02/2015 20:29, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> clearing out the old "Changes since..." section.  This should enable 
> easy tracking of changes since RFC7001.  I've put a "To Do" section 
> listing the few things I think should be handled in this update, but 
> haven't done any of the work listed there yet.
>
> With my chair hat off, as I am the author: I propose processing this 
> via APPSAWG since the documents it replaces also followed that path.  
> Alexey, you'll have to push the buttons on this one.  :-)
Considering that RFC 7001 was produced by APPSAWG and there is enough 
interest to revise it, this co-chair states that there is support for 
doing rfc7001bis in APPSAWG. Please state any objections with 1 week.

Thank you,
Alexey, as co-chair.
> From: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]>>
>
>
>
> Title:          Message Header Field for Indicating Message 
> Authentication Status
> URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-rfc7001bis-00.txt
> until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org 
> <http://tools.ietf.org>.
>
> The IETF Secretariat
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss