Subject: [apps-discuss] Working Group Last Calls: draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown and draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:54:41 -0700

Colleagues,

This note starts a Working Group Last Call for
draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown and
draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases.  As you may recall, this work
comes to us for registration of a new media type around the "markdown" text
format and establishes a registry for its variants.  The latter document
was separated from the former per working group consensus.

Please provide review comments or expressions of support for the current
versions either on this list or privately to <document>[email-masked]
or to [email-masked] on or before May 1, 2015.  Be as
detailed as possible.  The co-chairs need to determine if the document has
working group consensus, which means we need to know people have read the
latest version and agree with its content and with the idea that it is
ready to proceed.  A simple “+1” doesn’t tell us anything.

Also, if any participant has knowledge of IPR that needs to be declared on
this work, please do so, as required by BCPs 78 and 79.

I will be fulfilling the duties of document shepherd.

Thanks,
-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair