Subject: [apps-discuss] Seeking a shepherd for draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 13:56:11 -0700

Colleagues,

We're looking for a volunteer to act as document shepherd for
draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme.  APPSAWG exercised chair discretion to
assign non-chair shepherds to many of its documents, in part as an avenue
to get relatively new participants familiar with an important part of a
document's lifecycle.

In essence, the shepherd's function is to make an independent review and
confirmation that proper process has been followed in the document's
evolution, that key things necessary in any document are present and
well-formed, that references are checked, and finally to summarize the
apparent consensus of the document.  It helps if you've been following the
development of the particular document, but it's also possible to summarize
all of that from the list archive and the document itself.

If you would be interested in acting as shepherd for this document, please
email [email-masked].  We would prefer to give a new person
a chance, but we'll ultimately consider anyone that volunteers.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair