Subject: [apps-discuss] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:34:42 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-4-3

IETF LC End Date: 2015-4-6

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as an Standard Track
RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

In the IANA considerations I think you missed to mention the Content
Disposition Vlaues form-data

See  <http://www.iana.org/assignments/cont-disp/cont-disp.xhtml>
http://www.iana.org/assignments/cont-disp/cont-disp.xhtml 

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:03:16 +0300

Thanks for the review. I think the new version addressed your one comment.

Jari

On 03 Apr 2015, at 10:34, Roni Even <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
> 
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.
> 
> Review Date:2015–4-3
> IETF LC End Date: 2015–4-6
> IESG Telechat date:
>  
> Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as an Standard Track  RFC.
>  
>  
> Major issues:
>  
> Minor issues:
>  
> In the IANA considerations I think you missed to mention the Content Disposition Vlaues form-data
> See http://www.iana.org/assignments/cont-disp/cont-disp.xhtml
>  
>  
> Nits/editorial comments:
>