Subject: [apps-discuss] Gopher - updated spec

From: Nick Matavka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:38:03 -0400

Hello world!

For the dinosaurs that still care about Gopher, I submitted an
Internet-Draft to the IETF people... if you're interested in helping me
with it, or constructive criticism, it's entirely welcome.

The document may be accessed at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/68408/

Unfortunately, the Internet-Draft submission tool must have been written by
someone who was smoking something, as no matter what the hell I do, I can't
get my name and the name of my co-writer to appear in the appropriate
field, so have had to add them manually.  Waiting for the Secretariat,
whatever that is, to add my name on there.

With fraternal greetings,

Edward Matavka.

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:21:19 -0600

> someone who was smoking something, as no matter what the hell I do, I can't

Probably because the degree of membership of your document to the Internet-Draft fuzzy set is close to 0.

See RFC 7322, RFC 5741, and RFC 2629 to improve that.

> With fraternal greetings,

- -- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petithug