Subject: [apps-discuss] Virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM: June 15 or 18 @2-3 PDT

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 12:28:50 -0700

The Doodle poll to set a time and date for a virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM 
shows that the two best slots are June 15 2-3 PDT (5-6 EDT) and June 
18 2-3 PDT (5-6 EDT).  Please immediately participate in the Doodle 
poll if these times don't work for you.

To follow up on the SLIM face-to-face discussion in Dallas, this 
virtual bar-BoF provides an opportunity for further discussion on 
moving forward with a charter.

In particular:
    (1) Are there objections to the current proposed charter wording, 
or is it acceptable?
    (2) Are there objections to moving forward on this basis?

Please participate in the Doodle poll to select the time/date, and 
then in the virtual Bar-BoF.

http://doodle.com/ryuai9ieqxi7hue2

I'm sending this message to the Apps-Discuss list, but all discussion 
should take place on the SLIM list.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
It is bad luck to be superstitious.