Subject: [apps-discuss] Updated bridge/link info: Virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM: June 18 @2-3 PDT

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:02:25 -0700

The time and date for the virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM (from the Doodle 
poll) is June 18 at 2-3 PDT (5-6 EDT).

To follow up on the SLIM face-to-face discussion in Dallas, this 
virtual bar-BoF provides an opportunity for further discussion on 
moving forward with a charter.

In particular:
    (1) Are there objections to the current proposed charter wording, 
or is it acceptable?
    (2) Are there objections to moving forward on this basis?

Please participate in the virtual Bar-BoF.

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1b2db0345d0037b70066ce7b94b6c07d
Meeting number: 648 397 435
Meeting password: slimbof

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 397 435

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

I'm sending this message to the Apps-Discuss list, but all discussion 
should take place on the SLIM list.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the
other man's freedom.  You can only be free if I am free.
    --Clarence Darrow