Subject: [apps-discuss] Formal request for shepherding

From: Nick Matavka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 13:05:28 +0200

Hello, world!

I think my GopherII internet-draft is coming along nicely, Masinter's
perfectly reasonable objections not withstanding.  That said, I know that
IETF process requires a mentor or "shepherd" to get to the next stage.
Therefore, this is my formal request for an experienced hand to take on
this role.

While I understand that John Klensin is unavailable to take this on for
reasons of time and other commitments, the Danish fellow (I think his name
is Gulbrandsson) put himself forward for the role, at least that's the way
I read his private e-mail.

Is anyone else putting their hat in the ring?

xx Nick

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 13:02:27 +0000

I an Norwegian, not Danish, and while I am willing, I am perhaps not 
the perfect candidate. I have observed that good shepherds are somewhat 
different from me temperamentally.

Arnt

---

From: Vivek Parmar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 07:09:16 +0530

Hi Nick,

Well i am not sure though, but i shall be like to be a part of the
initiative you are leading here.

Thanks,
BR,
P, Vivek

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Nick Matavka <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> apps-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
>
>