Subject: [apps-discuss] IETF 93 Scheduling

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:45:39 -0700

Colleagues,

We have requested our usual APPSAWG/APPAREA Monday morning 9:30 slot, with
the usual conflict set, for the Prague meeting.

Please propose agenda items for this meeting in response to this thread.
We'll have our usual updates from the co-chairs and ADs and will be
inviting chairs of BoFs and newly formed working groups to give short
presentations on what's happening during the week.

If you are working on a document already in APPSAWG that requires face time
to resolve some issues, or would like to make or request a presentation on
a particular topic, please let us know as soon as possible.  Our
preliminary agenda is due to the Secretariat on Monday, July 6th, which is
also the final date to be able to submit drafts to the datatracker before
the meeting.

We will generally only assign meeting time to discuss documents that have
already been introduced to on this list.  The in-person meetings are not
appropriate places to propose brand new work items except in the "any other
business" slot at the end.

Please email [email-masked] if you have any questions.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:39:15 +0800

Dear Murray & Alexey,

I would like to have a 10-minute time slot to present the UATN to our folks in the Prague IETF meeting. 
I have already proposed an approach to Upload Acceleration Transport Network(UATN) for upstream traffics, but the drafts was submitted to the" Transport Area Working Group (tsvwg)".  Because, as a CDN-related draft, UATN should belong in the TSV Area . This is the link, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-tsvwg-uatnut/.
Unfortunately, two weeks ago, the IETF Area into which the CDNI WG was recently moved, and the CDNI WG was moved into "Applications and Real-Time" Area. So,IMO, the UATN may belong in the appsawg.
  
Regards,
Xiaowei Qin

Colleagues,