Subject: [apps-discuss] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 05:38:51 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry I included this in my comments for the other markdown doc
but it relates to this one. I'll take this out of my ballot comment for
that but not re-tx the mail.)

- Please respond to the secdir review [1] which raised a couple
of questions that deserve answers. (Apologies if I missed your
answer to that.)

   [1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05830.html