Subject: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-akagiri-mail-divide-00.txt

From: Kaoru Maeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:20:52 +0900

Hello,

I submitted the following I-D.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-mail-divide/

It is about mail delivery.  The basic idea is that
the receiver prepare a first-class mailbox (or priority mailbox)
for a certain category of mail.

If you find this interesting, please give me feedbacks.
If we have enough interests here, I'd like to have it in appsarea.

Thanks and best regards,

-- 
Kaoru Maeda

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2015-07-06 15:28 GMT+09:00
Subject: I-D Action: draft-akagiri-mail-divide-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Mail Divide Framework
        Authors         : Takehito Akagiri
                          Kaoru Maeda
                          Kouji Okada
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Masaki Kase
        Filename        : draft-akagiri-mail-divide-00.txt
        Pages           : 19
        Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   Mail Divide Framework (MDF) is a recipient driven partitioning
   framework for E-Mail delivery.  A protocol to divide mail delivery at
   the source of the message is defined in this draft.  A mechanism
   called Reputation Service Provider is also introduced so that a
   third-party authority can assure senders' trust.  With MDF,
   subdomaining is used for category-specific MTA designation.  Senders
   decide which category the outgoing mail belongs.  It then looks up
   DNS TXT record to find whether the recipient advertises a specific
   server for that category.  The specified server puts the received
   mail into a corresponding per-category inbox for the user.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-mail-divide/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akagiri-mail-divide-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt