Subject: [apps-discuss] Preliminary IETF 93 APPSAWG/ARTAREA agenda posted

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:20:29 -0700

Colleagues,

The preliminary APPSAWG/ARTAREA agenda for the Prague meeting has been
posted:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/agenda/agenda-93-appsawg

Please contact [email-masked] with any questions, comment,
requests, etc.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jul 2015 02:18:55 -0000

If there's time, perhaps consider my draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-00

There seemed to be some interest, and I got at least one thing wrong
which suggests the goal of clearing up EAI vs. mail auth is worth
doing.

I won't be there, could probably stay up late and talk remotely
if need be.

R's,
John