Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:13:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ART Area General Applications Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Details for HTTP APIs
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a "problem detail" as a way to carry machine-
   readable details of errors in a HTTP response, to avoid the need to
   define new error response formats for HTTP APIs.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

   This section is to be removed before publication.

Note to RFC Editor

   Please replace all occurrences of "XXXX" with the final RFC number
   chosen for this draft.

   This section is to be removed before publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/