Subject: [apps-discuss] Second Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 11:10:05 -0700

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 7:05 AM, Dave Crocker <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 8/14/2016 3:16 AM, Matthew Kerwin wrote:
>
>> I'll submit this version (-12) right now.​
>>
>
> Indeed you did.  And I've just submitted the Shepherd's report to initiate
> the IESG process.
>
> Again, nice job.
>
>
Thanks everyone for the push to get this ready.

Given past discussions with the document shepherd and the fact that the
document has been updated eight times since the original WGLC, I believe
it's prudent to do one more.  Accordingly, this note initiates a second
WGLC for draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme, ending 8/26.  Please review the
document and submit review comments to this list, to me directly, or to the
shepherd directly, by then.  Although substantive comments are preferable,
acknowledgement that the draft has been reviewed would be helpful.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair