Subject: [Autoconf] Minutes of last autoconf meeting

From: "Simone Ruffino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:54:04 +0200

Hi chairs and all,
are the minutes of the last AUTOCONF meeting available anywhere ?

Thanks and regs,
Simone
--------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to [email-masked].

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                        
_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf

---

From: Shubhranshu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:15:09 +0530

Draft meeting minutes are available at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/autoconf.txt .
Let us know if you have any corrections.

I'd like to thank Charles Perkins and Teco Boot for taking the minutes .

Currently uploaded minutes are from Charles Perkins only since I've not 
yet received minutes from Teco Boot.

- Shubhranshu