Subject: [Autoconf] updated ID related to the transmission of position and mobility information

From: Jérôme Härri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:01:12 +0200

Dear Autoconf WG members,

I recently updated an ID related to the transmission of position and
mobility information for MANET protocols.

This ID describes an extension to the node metric TLV defined
in the MetricTLV document by the MANET WG to specify a configurable
structure to exchange position and mobility information for MANET protocols.

Although the initial scope of this draft was MANET protocols, a
configurable structure for the transmission of position or mobility
information might also be of some interest for the Autoconf WG.

In preparation of the upcoming IETF meeting,I would appreciate if you
could review this document and provide comments on the use and benefit
from this drafts for AUTOCONF.

You may find the ID at this address:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-haerri-manet-position-signaling-01.txt

Another ID describing the problem statement behind the proposal of using
and transmitting position and mobility information may also be found here:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-haerri-manet-position-problem-statement-01.txt

Best Regards,

Jerome Härri

_______________________________________________
Autoconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf