Subject: [Autoconf] Hiroshima WG meeting preparation: Scribe-solicitation

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:09:27 +0100

All,

Following the excellent example of [mext], I thought it might be a  
good idea to do some of the administrative tasks done in advance.

The [autoconf] session is scheduled:

		o	Monday, nov. 9, 2009 at 1740-1940
			Arcacia West

We're looking for volunteers to help with the following tasks:

		o	Minute taking (two volunteers)

		o	Jabber Scribe (one volunteer)

		o	Jabber "Speaker" (one volunteer)
			(for taking questions/comments on Jabber and relaying over the mike).

Considering that we expect quite a few to be following the meeting  
remotely this time, these three tasks are of paramount importance to  
the WG, and volunteer assistance will be greatly appreciated by  
everybody.

We have in the past had both excellent minute takers and Jabber  
scribes, and we hope that there will be also excellent volunteers for  
these tasks at this meeting.

Please do let the chairs know asap that (not if!) you are willing to  
help out with these important tasks,

Thanks.

Thomas

---

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:06:38 -0000

> these tasks at this meeting.

Whether or not the former applies to me, I have taken some
minutes in Autoconf at some past meetings. But I won't be in
Hiroshima I'm afraid, and the time difference makes remote
attendance not good from Europe (though not as bad as for
the MANET meeting). Hope to see some of you in Anaheim.

********************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.
********************************************************************

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:23:37 +0100

Thomas Heide Clausen a écrit :
[...]
> o    Monday, nov. 9, 2009 at 1740-1940 Arcacia West [Hiroshima]
[...]
> these tasks at this meeting.

It's going to be 9h40-11h40am Monday November 9th in France - sorry, I
don't think I can jabber scribe at that time, office hours being much
demanding Monday morning.

Alex

> Thomas _______________________________________________ Autoconf
> mailing list [email-masked] 
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf
>

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:01:57 +0900

I could do the scribe or jabber speaker.

Ulrich

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 2:23 AM, Alexandru Petrescu
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Autoconf mailing list
> [email-masked]