Subject: [Autoconf] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-03]

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:08:13 -0800

Hello folks,

I've submitted a new revision for the Independent Submission:
    "Multi-hop Ad Hoc Wireless Communication".

It is available at the following URL:
    
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-03.txt

Regards,
Charlie P.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-03
Date: 	Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:03:02 -0500
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	Charles E. Perkins <[email-masked]>
CC: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Charles Perkins and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Multi-hop Ad Hoc Wireless Communication
Creation_date:	 2009-11-17
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document describes some important characteristics of
communication between nodes in a multi-hop ad hoc wireless network.
These are not requirements in the sense usually understood as
applying to formulation of a requirements document.  Nevertheless,
protocol engineers and system analysts involved with designing
solutions for ad hoc networks must maintain awareness of these
characteristics.

Status of This Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on May 21, 2010.Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the BSD License.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:38:22 +0100

Hi Charlie,

thanks for submitting the document again. I think it is very useful.
Are there any differences to the -02 version? Or is it the same
version resubmitted?

Ulrich

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Charles E. Perkins
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> A new version of I-D, draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-03.txt
> has been successfuly submitted by Charles Perkins and posted to the IETF
> repository.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Autoconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/autoconf
>

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:43:06 -0800

Hello Ulrich,

It is almost the same document.  But I need to update
the description for "exposed nodes".  My presentation at
the IETF was correct, but I forgot to go back and update
the text in the draft.

I hope to do that tomorrow.

Regards,
Charlie P.

PS. sorry for the repeat messages -- I keep forgetting
     which email address works for the [autoconf] mailing list.