Subject: [bcause] Thanks to all BoF participants

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 12:04:31 -0000

I know a few people had comments they were unable to make when we cut the
mic line. Please feel welcomed to make those comments on this list. (Maybe
choose a good subject line not a continuation of an old one).

I also know that some people were not able to make it to the BoF, but still
have opinions. I'd encourage you to catch up with the recording (it's only
an hour), and then also send your comments.

Thanks also to Barbara for her (not inconsiderable) efforts preparing for
this BoF and collecting opinions from a very wide constituency.

Adrian

---

From: "Miaofuyou (Miao Fuyou)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:38:41 +0000

It's really a short BoF session. Many participants don't have an opportunity to speak up. The best thing is not to make a conclusion based only from this.
发件人：Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
收件人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
时间：2019-03-26 13:05:52
主 题：[bcause] Thanks to all BoF participants

Adrian

--
bcause mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bcause