Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Recommendations for stripping down iCal to a manageable 'standard'

From: PStephenson at gw.novell.com (Preston Stephenson)
Date: Tue Aug 17 11:44:05 2004

>1.1) Limit Schema Support
>
>As a non-goal, I suggest that our purpose is NOT to define a schema
for
>all types of PIM data -  specifically, journal items, task items,
etc.
>Other data types like those mentioned should be specified in OTHER
>standards.  This means removing VJOURNAL and VTODO from this
document.

Do you think it will add too much complexity to support VJOURNAL and
VTODO?

They are usually simpler than VEVENT's.
It wouldn't seem that more difficult to support all three.
Are we going to come up with a definition of an all-day event?
I've seen it handled multiple ways.

Thanks.
Preston