Subject: [Ietf-calsify] rfc 2445 VTimeZone document clarificatioin

From: Robert_Ransdell at notesdev.ibm.com ([email-masked])
Date: Fri Sep 3 08:09:25 2004

4.6.5 Time Zone Component
....

   The "VTIMEZONE" calendar component MUST be present if the iCalendar
   object contains an RRULE that generates dates on both sides of a time
   zone shift (e.g. both in Standard Time and Daylight Saving Time)
   unless the iCalendar object intends to convey a floating time (See
   the section "4.1.10.11 Time" for proper interpretation of floating
   time). It can be present if the iCalendar object does not contain
   such a RRULE. In addition, if a RRULE is present, there MUST be valid
   time zone information for all recurrence instances.

The last line "

In addition, if a RRULE is present, there MUST be valid
   time zone information for all recurrence instances."

should be removed. 
The description above that line is complete.  The last line only adds 
confusion about floating times.
Floating times are events such as I run from 8am to 9am no mater where I 
am.