Subject: [Ietf-calsify] iCal-Basic - draft 00

From: Doug at Royer.com (Doug Royer)
Date: Wed Dec 29 18:26:14 2004

I have taken the discussion on the CALSIFY mailing list and edited
RFC-2445 into a proposal for iCal-Basic.

Recurrence rules are not in iCal-Basic. iCal-Basic allows
for extension that include specific sub-sets of future
extensions (like recurrence rules that are likely to be
added).

An off mailing list discussion requested that RDATE be
added to iCal-Basic as it would be very simple to implement.

I have submitted draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt and would
appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

-- 

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-4638
http://Royer.com               | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                                | Cell:   (208)520-4044

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
Size: 4696 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20041229/fb1fe744/smime.bin