Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Report on Calconnect Roundtable II; advance notice of Roundtable III - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Wed Feb 9 21:31:30 2005

This note is going to the ietf-caldav and ietf-calsify mailing lists,
which means that many people will get it twice.  My apologies; there
seem to be enough people on one or the other but not both to require
separate sends.

----------------

The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium, also known as CalConnect,
held its first formal  Roundtable event together with an Interop in
Seattle, Washington on 11-13 January, hosted by the University of
Washington.

A report on Roundtable II  has been posted to the Calconnect website at
www.calconnect.org:  choose "Roundtable II" from the sidebar or go to
www.calconnect.org/roundtable2.html.

The public report on the Interop event has been posted on the website
under Past Interops, where you can also locate information and results
from previous Calconnect Interops.

The next Consortium Roundtable and Interop will be 1-3 June, 2005,
hosted by Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.

Please visit our website at www.calconnect.org for further information
about the Consortium including events, technical committees, and
Interops.  Please contact me with any questions or for information about
joining the Consoritum.

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium
+1 707 840 9391 voice   +1 707 498 2238 cell