Subject: [Ietf-calsify] VTODO questions

From: cbryant-ical at corp.usa.net ([email-masked])
Date: Tue May 10 11:59:36 2005

I have some questions about VTODO interoperability that I was hoping somebody
on the calsify list could help me answer.  We are currently trying to
implement todos into our server with the goal of being as interoperable as
possible with other calendar servers/clients.  I know RFC 2445 has a lot of
shortfalls regarding VTODOs, but we're willing to live with some of these
shortcomings if it increases our interoperability.  At this point though, I am
having difficulty determining what clients and servers we would be able to
interoperate with.

Can anyone point me at some calendar clients and servers that support
assigning and responding to VTODOs with iMIP? 

Has calsify or any other group tried to quantify the level of interoperability
that exists with VTODOs?  Are there any interoperability test reports for
this?

Is calsify looking at what to do about VTODOs, or are VTODOs used so little
right now that standardization of these is considered a low priority?  

Thanks,

Chris Bryant