Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Results from CalConnect Timezone Questionnaire

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Mon Oct 3 12:40:58 2005

TC-TIMEZONE, the TIMEZONE Technical Committee of the Calendaring and 
Scheduling Consortium, has published the results of the Timezone 
Questionnaire it conducted earlier
this year. The document is available on the CalConnect web site at 
http://www.calconnect.org/publications/resultsfrom 
timezonequestionnairev1.0.pdf 
<http://www.calconnect.org/publications/caldavusecasesv1.0.pdf> or by 
going to http://www.calconnect.org and selecting "Work Products" from 
the sidebar index.
-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20051003/b814a831/attachment.html