Subject: [Ietf-calsify] <1 week to draft deadline

From: lisa at osafoundation.org (Lisa Dusseault)
Date: Tue Oct 11 10:59:41 2005

We have less than one week until the new-draft deadline for Vancouver 
IETF.
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_64.html

With this in mind, CALSIFY authors may have to just make proposals 
(straw man solutions) right in the Internet-Drafts, submit that for the 
archives, and then discuss on the list and in the meeting.  Any 
proposals in the internet-drafts can then be changed in future versions 
of those drafts if necessary.

Lisa

---

From: cyrus at daboo.name (Cyrus Daboo)
Date: Tue Oct 11 11:03:44 2005

Hi Lisa,

--On October 11, 2005 10:59:38 AM -0700 Lisa Dusseault 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> With this in mind, CALSIFY authors may have to just make proposals (straw
> man solutions) right in the Internet-Drafts, submit that for the
> archives, and then discuss on the list and in the meeting.  Any proposals
> in the internet-drafts can then be changed in future versions of those
> drafts if necessary.

I have just finished the conversion of iTIP into XMl format and started 
doing some minor edits. I will push this out prior to the deadline even if 
there have been no substantial changes to the content.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com (Bernard Desruisseaux)
Date: Tue Oct 11 18:06:34 2005

Lisa,

I have just submitted draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-00.txt.

It is already available online at the following URL:

http://ietf.webdav.org/calsify/rfc2445bis/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-00.txt

Please note that I have also setup an "Issues List" for
this draft at the following URL:

http://ietf.webdav.org/calsify/rfc2445bis/rfc2445bis-issues.html

Cheers,
Bernard

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> 
> We have less than one week until the new-draft deadline for Vancouver IETF.
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify