Subject: [Ietf-calsify] calendar apps that generate multiple VALARMs per event?

From: dmose at mozilla.org (Dan Mosedale)
Date: Wed Feb 22 09:22:35 2006

I'm trying to understand the use of multiple VALARMs per event, and I'm 
wondering how much, it happens in the real world.  Having both an email 
and an audio alarm on an event seems like a reasonable enough use-case.  
Do folks know of any calendar apps that generate multiple VALARMs today, 
or plan to in the future?

Dan

---

From: helge.hess at opengroupware.org (Helge Hess)
Date: Wed Feb 22 09:35:13 2006

On 14. Feb 2006, at 22:47 Uhr, Dan Mosedale wrote:
> Do folks know of any calendar apps that generate multiple VALARMs  
> today

Apple iCal.app allows to add multiple alarms.

Greets,
   Helge
-- 
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/
OpenGroupware.org

---

From: reinhold at kainhofer.com (Reinhold Kainhofer)
Date: Wed Feb 22 09:41:22 2006

> or plan to in the future?

Yes, KOrganizer does since KDE 3.4 or 3.5. There's an additional tab for all 
the various alarm settings (relative to start/end of event, type, offset, 
repeat, etc.): 
http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/~reinhold/KOrganizer/KOrganizer_MultipleAlarms.jpg

Cheers,
Reinhold
- -- 
- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
email: [email-masked], http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer maintainer