Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Properties and parameters

From: cyrus at daboo.name (Cyrus Daboo)
Date: Wed Feb 1 07:21:55 2006

Hi,
2445bis now mixes properties and parameter definitions within the same 
sections. I actually find it a lot harder to navigate around to find a 
particular definition of either a property or parameter now. What would be 
extremely useful is an index for the definition of each component, 
property, parameter and value type. The table of contents is not as good 
for lookup as it was before.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Doug at Royer.com (Doug Royer)
Date: Wed Feb 1 08:50:14 2006

Skipped content of type multipart/mixed-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
Size: 4532 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20060201/4af0cded/smime.bin