Subject: [Ietf-calsify] CalConnect -- Request for Comments - Calendaring on Mobile Devices

From: dthewlis at dcta.com (David C. Thewlis)
Date: Mon Apr 24 14:57:06 2006

Benefits to Participants: Direct input from individual users of mobile 
devices to the vendor community

Background: The Calendaring & Scheduling Consortium's Mobile Technical 
Committee is working on a vision for interoperable calendaring on mobile 
devices.

To better understand what feature sets are currently supported by mobile 
devices and what users desire, CalConnect invites participation of 
consumers in a questionnaire on mobile device capabilities. CalConnect's 
technical experts will use the questionnaire results to develop an 
approach to interoperability of calendaring solutions.

The questionnaire is at http://www.calconnect.org/mobileQs_v2.html

Completing the questionnaire will take 5 to 10 minutes.

Important Note: Any personal contact details provided will be kept 
strictly confidential and will only be used by CalConnect to clarify 
responses to the questionnaire.

The Technical Committee will compile responses over the next month and 
have a draft of results available for the CalConnect Roundtable VI 
meeting on 22-25 May 2006. Following review and feedback, a final 
summary of the results will be published on the CalConnect web site.

We would appreciate your response no later than 5th May 2006.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Chris Dudding, Symbian Limited
TC Mobile Chair
[email-masked]

Dave Thewlis, CalConnect
Executive Director
[email-masked]

/CalConnect, The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium, is working 
towards ubiquitous, internoperable Calendaring and Scheduling.  For more 
information about CalConnect, please see our website at 
//_http://www.calconnect.org_//./

<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20060424/6510dd91/attachment.htm