Subject: [Ietf-calsify] rfc 2445 - typo correction(s)

From: andrew_dowden at softdesign.net.nz (Andrew N Dowden)
Date: Thu May 25 13:26:17 2006

4.8.6.3 Trigger

   If the trigger is set relative to START, then the "DTSTART" property
   MUST be present in the associated "VEVENT" or "VTODO" calendar
   component. If an alarm is specified for an event with the trigger set
   relative to the END, then the "DTEND" property or the "DSTART" and
   "DURATION' properties MUST be present in the associated "VEVENT"
   calendar component. If the alarm is specified for a to-do with a
   trigger set relative to the END, then either the "DUE" property or
   the "DSTART" and "DURATION' properties MUST be present in the
   associated "VTODO" calendar component.

CORRECTION:  replace  DSTART  with  DTSTART   (lines 4 & 8)

PS. have enjoyed recent discussions, more (contentious) comments /
suggestions to follow ..

-- 
_______________________________________________

  SoftDesign Group
  Dowden Software Associates
  P O Box 31 132, Lower Hutt 6315, NEW ZEALAND