Subject: [Ietf-calsify] WG status update

From: aki.niemi at nokia.com (Aki Niemi)
Date: Mon Jun 12 11:52:38 2006

Howdy,

Eliot and I thought it would be good to sum up where the working group
is at the moment, and what's happening next.

First, Eliot has posted the proposed text for the WGs rechartering,
which we will be sending to Lisa any day now.

Second, an issue tracker has been set up for the working group with the
intention to track all outstanding issues there and follow up that they
all get closed with appropriate action. It will mainly be a checklist
tool for the authors and chairs so not to let any bugs slip through.

We (the chairs and authors) will keep an eye on the list and register
all issues that pop up. Especially to help in this task, please try to
keep the subject line on topic, and change it if necessary. Perhaps even
tag your post's subject with "Issue:" just to be clear.

Third, as you may have seen, we've been (tentatively) scheduled for
Wednesday morning 9:00-11:00 at IETF66. We will be working towards an
agenda, but don't expect any big surprises there: the agenda will be
dedicated to working out issues in the RFC244x-bis drafts.

Cheers,
Aki & Eliot