Subject: [Ietf-calsify] current open issues

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Wed Jun 28 23:46:24 2006

Dear all,

Here is a list of all of the current open issues.  Now is the time to
get other issues out on the table so we can discuss them at the IETF
meeting in Montreal.  You can find this list at
http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify.  All authors
have submitted updated versions of their drafts for discussion at IETF.

Eliot

ID 	Activity 	Title 	Status 	Creator 	Assigned To
(no priority set)
16 	2 weeks ago 	when BY extends past last occurrence
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue16>
unread 	lear 	 
bug
10 	6 days ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: end date not inclusive
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue10>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
8 	6 days ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: Deprecate P1D or P24H?
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue8>
chatting 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
14 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: meaning of DTSTART/DTEND with
recurrence rules
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue14>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
13 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: confusion in DTSTART text about "if
specified" and BY rules
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue13>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
12 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: VTIMEZONE error in RFC 2445?
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue12>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
9 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: Recurring Events: Start/End Time
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue9>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
7 	2 weeks ago 	Andrew N. Dowden: rfc 2445 - typo correction(s)
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue7>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
6 	2 weeks ago 	"Corrections" from Oliver Block
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue6>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
5 	4 weeks ago 	proposed changes to RRULE / EXDATE
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue5>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
4 	4 weeks ago 	Example error
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue4>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
3 	4 weeks ago 	bunch of other typos
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue3>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
2 	4 weeks ago 	typo in VTODO
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue2>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
1 	4 weeks ago 	Do we relax or clarify the line length limit?
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue1>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux
feature
11 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: additional examples, VTIMEZONEs,
RRULEs
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue11>
unread 	lear 	bernard.desruisseaux

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20060629/5716c931/attachment.html