Subject: [Ietf-calsify] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-02.txt

From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org ([email-masked])
Date: Wed Jun 28 23:50:14 2006

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Daboo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 122
	Date		: 2006-6-28
	
This document specifies a protocol using the iCalendar object
   specification to provide scheduling interoperability between
   different calendar systems.  This is done without reference to a
   specific transport protocol so as to allow multiple methods of
   communication between systems.  Subsequent documents will define
   profiles of this protocol using specific interoperable methods of
   communications between systems.

   iTIP complements the iCalendar object specification by adding
   semantics for group scheduling methods commonly available in current
   calendar systems.  These scheduling methods permit two or more
   calendar systems to perform transactions such as publish, schedule,
   reschedule, respond to scheduling requests, negotiation of changes or
   cancel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/alternative