Subject: [Ietf-calsify] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-03.txt

From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org ([email-masked])
Date: Wed Oct 25 12:50:06 2006

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar)
	Author(s)	: B. Desruisseaux
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-03.txt
	Pages		: 159
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
There is a clear need to provide and deploy interoperable calendaring
   and scheduling services for the Internet.  Current group scheduling
   and Personal Information Management (PIM) products are being extended
   for use across the Internet, today, in proprietary ways.  This memo
   has been defined to provide the definition of a common format for
   openly exchanging calendaring and scheduling information across the
   Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/alternative

---

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Wed Oct 25 13:32:15 2006

Bernard,

On behalf of the working group I would like to thank you on your fast 
turnaround of two versions and your commitment to getting through the 
update.

Dear all,

The chairs believe that the open issues to rfc2445bis will be the 
PRIMARY topic of discussion.  I ask that you please be prepared by 
having read the draft below and having reviewed the issues list.  I will 
send an update of that list in the coming days.

Thanks for your participation.  With luck we will close this document in 
the coming weeks.

Eliot

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-calsify mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify
>