Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Section 4.8.6.3 Trigger: Trigger relative to DATE value type

From: lists at block-online.eu (Oliver Block)
Date: Wed Oct 4 04:05:32 2006

Hi,

I don't know if there was further discussion on this.

Am Montag, 25. September 2006 20:16 schrieb Bernard Desruisseaux:
> In section 4.8.6.3 Trigger of RFC 2445 it says:
>  > Alarms specified in an event or to-do which is defined in terms of a
>  > DATE value type will be triggered relative to 00:00:00 UTC on the
>  > specified date. For example, if "DTSTART:19980205, then the duration
>  > trigger will be relative to19980205T000000Z.

Some paragraphs before it says:

>   Value Type: The default value type is DURATION. The value type can be
 >  set to a DATE-TIME value type, in which case the value MUST specify a
 >  UTC formatted DATE-TIME value.

Regards,

Oliver

-- 
Leben ist mehr als ... 
http://www.nak-nrw.de/p_6_4.html