Subject: [Ietf-calsify] jabber session next week?

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Mon Oct 2 12:47:35 2006

Dear all,

We would like to try a calsify jabber session tomorrow  (Tuesday)
starting at 5:00pm CEST / 8:00am PDT.  This will be for one hour.  We
will try this several times to close remaining issues.

To get in, use your favorite jabber client and join the chat at
"[email-masked]".

Look for an invitation shortly.

Thanks,

Eliot

---

From: cyrus at daboo.name (Cyrus Daboo)
Date: Mon Oct 2 12:57:19 2006

Hi Eliot,

> will try this several times to close remaining issues.

Sorry am out all morning tomorrow.

If you want to reschedule for this week - Wednesday and Friday are bad for 
me, but Thursday morning (EST) is OK.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo