Subject: [Ietf-calsify] current issue list with status

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Fri Oct 20 07:06:25 2006

Dear all,

Please find attached the current issue list.  Issues that are either 
resolved or have consensus have been omitted.  Enjoy those gaps.  This 
list was gotten from 
http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify using the search 
function, and is best viewed as HTML.

Eliot

D 	Activity 	Title 	Status

22 	3 months ago 	how does someone discover the appropriate caldav 
server? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue22> 	unread
rfc2445bis
5 	2 weeks ago 	proposed changes to RRULE / EXDATE 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue5> 	chatting
8 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: Deprecate P1D or P24H? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue8> 	notext
10 	2 weeks ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: end date not inclusive 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue10> 	notext
11 	1 week ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: additional examples, VTIMEZONEs, 
RRULEs 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue11> 	notext
13 	2 days ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: confusion in DTSTART text about "if 
specified" and BY rules 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue13> 	Discuss
14 	1 week ago 	Reinhold Kainhofer: meaning of DTSTART/DTEND with 
recurrence rules 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue14> 	notext
16 	1 week ago 	when BY extends past last occurrence 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue16> 	notext
19 	3 months ago 	IANA considerations for registration of new properties 
a/o attributes 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue19> 	unread
23 	2 days ago 	Contradiction between UNTIL BNF rule and text 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue23> 	Discuss
24 	2 days ago 	need to clarify number of recurrence instances generated 
by multiple RRULEs 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue24> 
in-progress
25 	2 days ago 	Is the first recurrence instance, defined by DTSTART, 
always excluded by EXRULE? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue25> 
in-progress
27 	2 days ago 	DTEND/DURATION ? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue27> 	Discuss
30 	2 weeks ago 	] Section 3.2: "charset" parameter 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue30> 	Discuss
32 	1 month ago 	Section 4.4: Single iCalendar Object versus sequence of 
iCalendar Objects 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue32> 	unread
34 	1 month ago 	3.2: method parameter and sequence of iCalendar Objects 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue34> 	unread
35 	3 weeks ago 	Section 4.2.10 language 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue35> 	chatting
42 	3 weeks ago 	Section 4.6.6 Alarm Component: Restriction over the 
value of the ACTION property 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue42> 	unread
43 	3 weeks ago 	Section 4.8.5.4 Recurrence Rule: Allowed value type of 
DTSTART and DTEND 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue43> 	unread
44 	3 weeks ago 	Section 4.8.8.1 Non-standard Properties: Parameters 
allowed on x-prop 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue44> 	unread
45 	3 weeks ago 	Sections 4.2.6, 4.8.4.1, 4.8.4.2, and 4.8.4.3: Bad LDAP 
URL in examples 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue45> 	unread
46 	3 weeks ago 	ABNF simplification? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue46> 	chatting
47 	3 weeks ago 	Section 4.8.6.3 Trigger: Trigger relative to DATE value 
type <http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue47> 
Discuss
48 	1 week ago 	Section 4.2.13 Recurrence Identifier Range: Should we 
deprecate the RANGE parameter? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue48> 	Discuss
rfc2446bis
20 	3 months ago 	IANA considerations for registration of new properties 
a/o attributes 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue20> 	unread
rfc2447bis
17 	just now 	iMIP: authorization to work on behalf of another calendar 
user <http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue17> 
unread
18 	1 month ago 	iMIP: suggestion to use language to select an iCalendar 
from "multipart/alternative" 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue18> 	chatting
21 	3 months ago 	do we need a new mime type for this update, in order 
for backward compat? 
<http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify/issue21> 	unread

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20061020/115ecf6b/attachment.htm