Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Issue 61: Section 4.2 Property Parameters: ianaparam

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Fri Jan 26 08:07:55 2007

Dear all,

Regarding Issue 61 found at 
http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify:

> From Cyrus:
>
> Suggestion: use 'other-param' here and then define:
>
> other-param = *(iana-param / x-param)
>
> That will make the ABNF a little shorter.
>
> You might also want to do the same for iana-prop/x-prop.

The proposal on the table is to accept both of these changes.  In 
addition, we will make a template for IANA, ensure that the text within 
definitions covers all restrictions (which it does already, I think), 
and create the appropriate IANA tables.  This will cover our IANA 
charter responsibility for RFC 2445.  Please I ask people to support 
this change and not object, as it could block.

Eliot