Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Calsify next steps

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Mon Mar 26 05:07:31 2007

Dear all,

We had a very productive meeting in Prague.  The chairs would like to 
thank those who participated and assisted in the meeting's success.  
While we will post the official minutes soon, those who were not present 
can review the jabber log at 
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/calsify/2007-03-19.html.  The 
chairs have requested an update on the milestones to more reflect 
reality.  That update should come through this week.

In the meantime, there are two new old issues in the tracker.  Please 
see Issues 81 and 82 for details around BYSETPOS and a proposal for a 
more straightforward reading of BYDAY.  Thanks to Jonathan Lennox for 
pointing out these discrepencies.

Also, we have begun work on RFC2446bis.  NOW is the time to consider 
issues you may wish to raise with the document.  We are aware of, and 
will open issues in the tracker for, several issues around ADD and 
CANCEL methods.  These were discussed in brief by Cyrus, who remotely 
presented to us via a Mac and Ted Hardy ;-)   They involve recurring 
events.  Please take the time now to find open issues to this document.  
We will in the coming weeks enter last call for new issues.

Finally, we will resume jabber sessions to resolve remaining issues.  
However, before we do so, we will hold a teleconference to discuss open 
issues.  A date has not been set but we would like it to occur within 
two weeks.  Please feel free to email me with your availability, as we 
probably do not have access to your CALDAV server ;-)

Warmest regards,

Aki Niemi
Eliot Lear
The Chairs