Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Minor issues in 2445bis

From: cyrus at daboo.name (Cyrus Daboo)
Date: Mon Mar 26 06:36:10 2007

Hi,
Some issues with -06 draft:

1) It would be nice if the VTIMEZONE example on page 63/64 had its 
sub-components ordered by DTSTART so as to match the table on page 61 for 
ease of understanding. If we do that, the example text description should 
include a statement to the effect that the actual ordering of 
STANDARD/DAYLIGHT sub-components is arbitrary.

2) The description for the example at the top of page 66 is wrong. The "on 
or later than" time is wrong - it uses 2007 - but the VTIMEZONE is 
1997/1998.

3) In the "fictitious" examples starting at the bottom of page 66 until 
page 68, they are described as being "for the Eastern United States". I 
would rather prefer " for a locality with a standard time offset of -0500".

4) The example text description at the bottom of page 66 should indicate it 
is "fictitious".

5) There is an extraneous space before the period at the end of the 
paragraph immediately after the list on page 64. There were a couple of 
other like that in the document - do a search for " .", and also " ," and " 
:" while you are at it.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo