Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Minor issues in 2445bis

From: bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com (Bernard Desruisseaux)
Date: Sat Apr 28 12:37:46 2007

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi,
> Some issues with -06 draft:
> 
> 1) It would be nice if the VTIMEZONE example on page 63/64 had its 
> sub-components ordered by DTSTART so as to match the table on page 61 
> for ease of understanding. If we do that, the example text description 
> should include a statement to the effect that the actual ordering of 
> STANDARD/DAYLIGHT sub-components is arbitrary.

I sorted to table based on the time of the first observance of each rule.
I changed the example to follow the same order as the table.

> 2) The description for the example at the top of page 66 is wrong. The 
> "on or later than" time is wrong - it uses 2007 - but the VTIMEZONE is 
> 1997/1998.

Fixed.  The text and the example now make reference to 2007-2008.

> 3) In the "fictitious" examples starting at the bottom of page 66 until 
> page 68, they are described as being "for the Eastern United States". I 
> would rather prefer " for a locality with a standard time offset of -0500".

Changed the text to say "set of rules for a fictitious time zone".

> 4) The example text description at the bottom of page 66 should indicate 
> it is "fictitious".

I updated the example with the current information for New York City
instead.

> 5) There is an extraneous space before the period at the end of the 
> paragraph immediately after the list on page 64. There were a couple of 
> other like that in the document - do a search for " .", and also " ," 
> and " :" while you are at it.

Done.

Thanks,
Bernard