Subject: [Ietf-calsify] [Fwd: my review of draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-06.txt]

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Wed Apr 25 08:44:49 2007

Dear all,

The chairs asked for and received an apps-area review of RFC2445-bis.  
Please see the attached.  Please understand that the review is a service 
of the apps-area to us.  Mr. Claudio Allocchio took considerable time to 
review the document.  We may disagree on some review points, but I think 
you will find merit in many of them.  The chairs ask that working group 
participants consider the comments that are attached, and address them 
to this list.

Thank you for your efforts!

Eliot & Aki
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded message was scrubbed...
From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Subject: my review of draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-06.txt
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:27:11 +0200 (CEST)
Size: 492468
Url: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20070419/a6c709f0/myreviewofdraft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-06.txt-0001.eml