Subject: [Ietf-calsify] remaining issues on RFC2445bis

From: lear at cisco.com (Eliot Lear)
Date: Thu May 24 08:21:19 2007

Dear all,

We are reaching the point of diminishing returns on our work with 
RFC2445bis, and we are preparing for working group last call.  Our issue 
tracker <http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify> shows 
the following issues as open:

Issue #
	Title
80
	Security considerations text regarding SPOOFING too restrictive
10
	Reinhold Kainhofer: end date not inclusive (VTODO only)
11
	Reinhold Kainhofer: additional examples, VTIMEZONEs, RRULEs (no text)
71
	leap seconds (we have consensus - we need a brief blurb)
70
	DST discontinuities (we have text but don't know where to put it)
81
	BYSETPOS and contracting BY* rules
82
	BYDAY integers with other BY* rules (was: BYSETPOS and contracting BY* 
rules)

The chairs would like to hear from those people who believe any of these 
issues should block WGLC.  Anyone who believes the issue should block 
should also provide a proposal as to how to close the issue.  Issues 81 
and 82 will be discussed in the next jabber meeting.  Aside from those 
two issues, and barring any objections, please expect WGLC to start 
within two weeks.

Eliot

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20070524/c3055fc7/attachment.htm