Subject: [Ietf-calsify] My apologies for multiple CalConnect-related postings

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Fri Jul 6 18:34:29 2007

I seem to have screwed up somehow and posted our announcement of the 
vCard workshop and possibly the next Roundtable multiple times to at 
least one of these lists.

And to make it worse, many people are subscribed to two or more of them, 
and thus got an unnecessary flood of repeats.

I apologize for the mistake, however it occurred, and will do my best to 
not do it again.  I hope that the irritant didn't overcome the messages!

Apologies again,

Dave Thewlis
-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20070706/5c6abd99/attachment.htm