Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Announcing CalConnect Roundtable X and Interoperability Test Event -September 17-21, Cambridge, Massachusetts

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Fri Jul 6 09:52:03 2007

*The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium announces Roundtable X and  
IOP Test Event

*CalConnect would like to invite you to our Roundtable X and the 
associated CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, the week of September 
17-21, 2007, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, hosted by M.I.T.  Registration 
is now open for the Roundtable and/or the IOP test event.  Logistics and 
registration information may be found at 
http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable10.shtml and at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iopseptember2007.shtml

General schedule:  The IOP test will begin at noon Monday and run 
through noon Wednesday.  The Roundtable will begin at lunch on Wednesday 
and run through lunch on Friday.  We plan to offer optional practicums 
on the iCalendar RFCs (iCalendar/iTIP/iMIP) and on CalDAV on Wednesday 
morning prior to lunch. 

The IOP test event will involve both CalDAV and regular iCalendar, iMIP 
and iTIP interoperability testing scenarios.  In addition, plans and 
preliminary work for a Mobile Calendar IOP Test Event, and the scenarios 
associated with that event, will be covered.

Roundtables are largely comprised of technical committee sessions, which 
generally include reports on work accomplished or in progress, working 
sessions in a "committee of the whole" environment for all interested 
parties, and discussions about work to be undertaken.  Time is also set 
aside for BOFs either scheduled in advance, or impromptu at the meeting.

If you are not currently a member of the Consortium, you may attend a 
single Roundtable, or a single IOP test event, as an observer; see 
http://www.calconnect.org/observer.shtml for more information.

Both members and non-members may participate in the IOP test events.

If you think you might attend, it is advisable to book your hotel room 
early -- hotel rooms in Cambridge in September are hard to come by.

For more information, please call or e-mail me as below.

See you in Cambridge!

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20070706/5a0cbd29/attachment.htm