Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Draft minutes uploaded

From: aki.niemi at nokia.com (Aki Niemi)
Date: Fri Aug 24 04:35:05 2007

All,

The IETF69 minutes have been posted here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/minutes/calsify.txt

If you have comments or corrections, sent them to me.

Cheers,
Aki

---

From: andrew_dowden at softdesign.net.nz (Andrew N Dowden)
Date: Fri Aug 24 16:28:10 2007

> If you have comments or corrections, sent them to me.
Sorry, I wrote this weeks ago when I was focusing on technical aspects ..

rfc2445bis-07

current  ( from 3.8.5.2. - RDATE, also occurs in 3.8.5.1. & 3.8.5.3. )

      The final recurrence set is generated by gathering all of the start
      date-times generated by any of the specified "RRULE" and
      "RDATE" properties, and then excluding any start date and times
      specified by "EXDATE" properties.  This implies that start
      date/times specified by "EXDATE" properties take precedence over
      those specified by inclusion properties (i.e., "RDATE" and "RRULE").
      Where duplicate instances are generated by the "RRULE" and "RDATE"
      properties, only one recurrence is considered.  Duplicate
instances are
      ignored.

tidyup  ( for clarity, with NO change of meaning )

      The final recurrence set contains those start date-times generated by
      any of the specified "RRULE" and "RDATE" properties, after
      excluding any start date-times specified by "EXDATE" properties.
      The "EXDATE" property taking precedence over "RDATE" and "RRULE".
      Where duplicate instances are generated from multiple "RRULE" and/or
      "RDATE" properties, only one instance is included.

-- 
_______________________________________________

  SoftDesign Group
  Dowden Software Associates
  P O Box 31 132, Lower Hutt 5040, NEW ZEALAND