Subject: [Ietf-calsify] driving to conclusion

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:44:49 +0100

Dear all,

We held a fairly productive discussion last week in Vancouver.  The
minutes will be made available in due course.  This having been said,
the chairs would like to host conference calls for the purpose of
discussing open issues for our open documents.  Any decision claimed to
be made in such a call would of course be subject to verification of
consensus on this list.  These calls are proposed to be held weekly on
Wednesdays at 9:30am US/New_York with the exception of the weeks of
December 24th and 31st.

We will hold our first meeting next Wednesday, December 19 from 9:30am -
10:30am.  All are welcome, but RSVPs are requested so I can arrange
enough ports on the conference bridge.  The agenda for the next call
will be as follows:

1.  Shepherd comments on RFC2445bis (Aki)
2.  Any open issues with RFC2445bis
3.  Open issues with RFC2446bis.

If you are interested in participating, please send me an email.

Thanks,

Eliot
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify