Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Imprecise and alternative events for iCalendar and iTIP

From: "Fábio Henrique da Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:27:05 -0300

Dear all,

This is to report the submission of a new version of the draft proposal.

Regards,

Fábio.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:15:01 -0500
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-silva-events-01.txt
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Imprecise and alternative events for iCalendar and
iTIP
       Author(s)       : F. Silva, R. Drummond
       Filename        : draft-silva-events-01.txt
       Pages           : 55
       Date            : 2007-12-21

This document defines extensions to iCalendar and iTIP that allow the
  expression of imprecise and multiple alternative events in calendar
  objects and scheduling messages.  Imprecise events can be used to
  imprecisely describe an event by specifying various ranked periods of
  time in which it could be scheduled.  Alternative events can be used
  to describe an event in terms of multiple ranked event descriptions,
  imprecise or not, that could alternatively be scheduled.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-silva-events-01.txt
_______________________________________________
Ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify