Subject: [ietf-calsify] open issues with 2446/2447

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:43:19 +0100

Dear all,

In considering whether to hold a working group meeting in San Francisco 
to resolve open issues, we would like to understand who would 
participate.  The other possibilities would be to restart our jabber 
sessions or to proceed via email alone.  Could you please take a moment 
to answer then this question:

In which way would you like to participate?

1.  Meet in San Francisco during the week of the 20th of March
2.  Jabber
3.  Email alone

Email is always open to participants and all decisions are confirmed via 
email.

Thanks for your help,

Eliot
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:46:12 -0500

Hi Eliot,

> Email is always open to participants and all decisions are confirmed via

My preferences: lets start things off with a phone call, then fall back to 
jabber once a week or every fortnight. I think face-to-face will be hard in 
light of budgetary restrictions for travel.

I will try and get outstanding 2446bis issues enumerated this weekend and 
start posting them to the list to get things going again.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo