Subject: [ietf-calsify] Summary of Wednesday's Jabber Session

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:48:05 +0100

Dear all,

On Wednesday we met to discuss open issues with RFC 2446.  This was 
based on Reinhold's review, which can be found here: 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/trac/wiki/RFC2446bis.

We addressed issues 25, 30, 33, 40, 59, and 64.  The jabber log can be 
found here:

http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/calsify/2009-02-11.txt

Summary of proposed resolutions are here:

25:  Send a REQUEST

30:  Amend Table to RRULE 0 RDATE 0 EXDATE 0

33: Modify text to indicate that ORGANIZER can omit others from 
cancellations.  To be addressed in Security Considerations.

40 & 59: Same resolution as 25.

64:  We did not complete the discussion.

For those who have concerns, first please review the minutes, and then 
please post your concerns.

Eliot

_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:48:05 +0100
From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
To: CALSIFY Mailinglist <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ietf-calsify] Summary of Wednesday's Jabber Session

Dear all,

On Wednesday we met to discuss open issues with RFC 2446.  This was 
based on Reinhold's review, which can be found here: 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/calsify/trac/wiki/RFC2446bis.

We addressed issues 25, 30, 33, 40, 59, and 64.  The jabber log can be 
found here:

http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/calsify/2009-02-11.txt

Summary of proposed resolutions are here:

25:  Send a REQUEST

30:  Amend Table to RRULE 0 RDATE 0 EXDATE 0

33: Modify text to indicate that ORGANIZER can omit others from 
cancellations.  To be addressed in Security Considerations.

40 & 59: Same resolution as 25.

64:  We did not complete the discussion.

For those who have concerns, first please review the minutes, and then 
please post your concerns.

Eliot

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:37:13 +0100
From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
To: CALSIFY Mailinglist <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ietf-calsify] reminder: jabber call at the top of the hour

jabber.ietf.org / calsify.

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:38:46 +0100
From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
To: CALSIFY Mailinglist <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ietf-calsify] reminder: jabber starts at the top of the hour

jabber.ietf.org / calsify.

Agenda:

Administrative
RFC 2446 issues

Eliot