Subject: [ietf-calsify] Registration is Now Open for CalConnect XV: Roundtable XV and CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, June 1-5, 2009, Redwood Shores, California

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:05:09 -0700

*Registration is now open* for CalConnect XV comprised of Roundtable XV 
and a CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, hosted by *Oracle in 
Redwood Shores, California*, on June 1-5, 2009.

Please see  http://www.calconnect.org/calconnect15.shtml for logistics 
information and links to registration for the Roundtable and for the 
CalConnect Interoperability Test Event.  We will meet in the Oracle 
Conference Center at 350 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores. 

If you are planning on participating in the CalConnect Interoperability 
Test Event, it begins with breakfast on Monday morning the 1st at 08:00 
and runs to noon on Wednesday the 3rd.  As usual the Roundtable will 
begin with lunch at 12:30 on Wednesday the 3rd  and run until early 
Friday afternoon the 5th. 

A general schedule of events is provided on the logistics page; the 
final schedule of TC sessions, together with topical agendas, will be 
available by mid-May. 

*Also* as an aid to CalConnect announcements (i.e. an RSS feed) I've set 
up a CalConnect blog at http://calconnect.wordpress.com.  The primary 
purpose is to announce events, publications, and other CalConnect and 
Calendaring occurrences, but there will be occasional other posts.  If 
you want to get them hot off the (Word)press, be sure and link to the 
RSS feed.

Cheers,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify