Subject: [ietf-calsify] I-D Action:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar)
	Author(s)       : B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 189
	Date            : 2009-04-19

This document defines the iCalendar data format for representing and
exchanging calendaring and scheduling information such as events, to-
dos, journal entries and free/busy information, independent of any
particular calendar service or protocol.Editorial Note (To be removed by
RFC Editor prior to publication)

This document is a product of the Calendaring and Scheduling
Standards Simplification (Calsify) working group of the Internet
Engineering Task Force.  Comments on this draft are welcomed, and
should be addressed to the [email-masked] [1] mailing
list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify