Subject: [calsify] Informal Last Call: CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt]

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:30:23 -0400

Cyrus and I submitted draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07 to the IETF 
last week.  See Internet-Draft announcement below.

Before requesting the IESG to consider this Internet-Draft as a Proposed 
Standard, we would like to get as much feedback as possible from the 
participants of the "caldav" mailing list as well as from the members of 
the WebDAV and Calsify Working Groups.

Please review the document and send your comments to the [email-masked] 
mailing list by July 7th, 2009.

We would like to submit draft -08 before July 13, 2009, i.e., the final 
submission cut-off for the 75th IETF in Stockholm, Sweden.

Thanks,
Bernard

P.S. Draft -07 is available in .xml, .txt., .html, and .pdf format:
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.xml
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07
      http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.pdf

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2009-06-19

This document defines extensions to the CalDAV "calendar-access"
feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling
transactions with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document
defines the "calendar-auto-schedule" feature of CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify