Subject: [ietf-calsify] Question re: RFC 2445 and VJOURNAL

From: "Tim Hare" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:04:27 -0400

I went looking for VJOURNAL info in the 2445 spec and I noticed there is no
DTEND or DURATION  mentioned. Some use cases (recording phone call time for
billing ) need a duration.  Is this an oversight or an intentional omission?
I've not found VJOURNAL mentioned in the thread index back into 2006.  Is
there, somewhere, a search function to search the text of message posting?
 
-------------------------------------------------- snip
----------------------------------------------------------
   Format Definition:  A "VJOURNAL" calendar component is defined by the

      following notation:

        journalc   = "BEGIN" ":" "VJOURNAL" CRLF

                     jourprop

                     "END" ":" "VJOURNAL" CRLF

        jourprop   = *(

                   ;

                   ; the following are REQUIRED,

                   ; but MUST NOT occur more than once

                   ;

                   dtstamp / uid /

                   ;

                   ; the following are OPTIONAL,

                   ; but MUST NOT occur more than once

                   ;

                   class / created / dtstart /

                   last-mod / organizer / recurid / seq /

                   status / summary / url /

                   ;

                   ; the following is OPTIONAL,

                   ; but SHOULD NOT occur more than once

                   ;

                   rrule /

                   ;

                   ; the following are OPTIONAL,

                   ; and MAY occur more than once

                   ;

                   attach / attendee / categories / comment /

                   contact / description / exdate / related / rdate /

                   rstatus / x-prop / iana-prop

                   ;

                   )

-------------------------------------------------- snip
----------------------------------------------------------
Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.
_______________________________________________
ietf-calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.osafoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-calsify