Subject: [calsify] Updating a Single Event in Recurrence Event list

From: "Deepak Bhatia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:13:41 +0530

Hi,

I want to update single occurrence by changing the time in a daily
recurrence.

Please help me in resolving this.

Thanks

Deepak Bhatia

DISCLAIMER: 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended 
for the named recipient(s) only.  
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its 
affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in  
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the 
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.  
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, 
distribution and / or publication of  
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is 
strictly prohibited. If you have  
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender 
immediately. . 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:11:03 +0100

> I want to update single occurrence by changing the time in a daily 

Please see RFC-5545, Section 3.8.5, and specifically Section 3.8.5.1 
(EXDATE).

> DISCLAIMER:

No they are not.  You have transmitted your message to a public list 
that is available for review in a public archive.

Eliot

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:11:03 +0100

Eliot