Subject: [calsify] xCal examples (unescaping)

From: Arnaud Quillaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:14:43 +0200

In the examples at 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-08#appendix-B 
, it would have been nice to show the unfolding and unescaping of 
properties and parameter values in the example (e.g. removal of \n in 
DESCRIPTION value, removal of double quote and comma escaping in 
parameters).

+ a really minor detail: Section 3 is titled "Converting from iCalendar 
to xCal" when section 4 is called "Converting from XML into iCalendar" 
instead of "Converting from xCal to iCalendar"

Looks really good otherwise,

Arnaud Quillaud

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:05:54 -0400

Hi Arnaud,

--On April 18, 2011 2:14:43 PM +0200 Arnaud Quillaud <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> In the examples at
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-08#appendix
> -B , it would have been nice to show the unfolding and unescaping of

Good idea - I will change the examples to cover those cases.

> instead of "Converting from xCal to iCalendar"

Thanks, I will fix that.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:05:54 -0400

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks, I will fix that.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo