Subject: [calsify] iCalendar-in-XMlL updated

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:15:20 -0400

Hi folks,
The iCalendar-in-XMl spec has been updated to account for comments during 
the last call which ended last week. Changes are noted in the spec at 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-09.txt>.

In regard to vcard-in-XML: please look at Section 5 which is how we agreed 
to deal with unrecognized property/parameter default values. I believe 
similar text and new XML value element is required in the vCard-in-XML spec 
too.

One other thing, we ended up changing the date and time XML value formats 
to be more inline with the format used in XML schema: specifically adding 
"-" separators between the date components and ":" separators between the 
time components. This change was prompted by feedback from developers who 
wanted to be able to reuse xsd date/time types for validation and 
processing. This seemed like a reasonable request so we made the change. I 
would have thought a similar situation exists for vcard-in-XML so we may 
want to consider that.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

_______________________________________________
calsify mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify