Subject: [calsify] New Version Notification for draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-00.txt (fwd)

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:17:00 -0400

Hi folks,
Below is the announcement for a new draft that was just posted. This draft, 
which stems from work done at the Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium, 
attempts to address the need for iCalendar data to support non-Gregorian 
recurrence behavior. Rather than making use of the existing "CALSCALE" 
option in iCalendar (which was considered too disruptive), it instead 
defines extensions to the "RRULE" property.

Please review and discuss on the ietf-calsify list, thanks.

------------ Forwarded Message -----------
Date: April 26, 2013 at 7:12:37 AM -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>, Gregory Yakushev <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cyrus Daboo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar
Creation date:	 2013-04-26
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-00

Abstract:
   This document defines how non-Gregorian recurrence rules can be
   specified in iCalendar data.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

-- 
Cyrus Daboo