Subject: [calsify] [Errata Verified] RFC5546 (3932)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC5546,
"iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5546&eid=3932

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Alfie John <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2014-03-25
Verified by: Barry Leiba (IESG)

Section: 3.1.2

Original Text
-------------
   |   DAYLIGHT         | 0+       | MUST be one or more of either     |
   |                    |          | STANDARD or DAYLIGHT.             |
   |     COMMENT        | 0+       |                                   |
   |     DTSTART        | 1        | MUST be local time format.        |
   |     RDATE          | 0+       |                                   |
   |     RRULE          | 0 or 1   |                                   |
   |     TZNAME         | 0+       |                                   |

Corrected Text
--------------
   |   DAYLIGHT         | 0+       | MUST be one or more of either     |
   |                    |          | STANDARD or DAYLIGHT.             |
   |     COMMENT        | 0+       |                                   |
   |     DTSTART        | 1        | MUST be local time format.        |
   |     RDATE          | 0+       | If present, RRULE MUST NOT be     |
   |                    |          | present                           |
   |     RRULE          | 0 or 1   | If present, RDATE MUST NOT be     |
   |                    |          | present                           |
   |     TZNAME         | 0+       |                                   |

Notes
-----
The corrected text appeared in RFC 2446, however I couldn't find the reasoning as to why it was omitted in RFC 5546.

The correct comments also appear a few lines below, under "STANDARD".

--------------------------------------
RFC5546 (draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)
Publication Date    : December 2009
Author(s)           : C. Daboo, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification
Area                : Applications
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG