Subject: [calsify] draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-04 editorial nits

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 09:32:04 -0400

Hi All,

After another complete re-read, here are a few editorial nits to get us 
started on draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-rscale-00:

Section 3, 2nd last sent: This might be more of a regional thing, but 
should "later" be "latter" ?

Section 3, last sent: Since iCalendar uses ISO weeks, should we say "The 
number of whole [ISO.8601.2004] weeks in a year is either 52 or 53" ?

Section 3: para 3: The two items listed seem more like guidelines, 
principles, or rules rather than a procedure.  Should we change "the 
following procedure is used" to "the following principles are followed" 
or "the following rules are used" or some other permutation?

Section, 1st sent: "clients and server" -> "clients and servers"

Section 11.1, UNICODE.CLDR: Should we use the following URI rather than 
picking a particular release? 
http://www.unicode.org/repos/cldr/tags/latest/common/bcp47/calendar.xml

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University