Subject: [calsify] Tweaks to draft-ietf-calext-rscale-02

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:55:10 -0500

Hi Guys,

I suppose this isn't a very good New Year's present but in the process
of filling in the publication request write-up template, I noticed two
minor things about the rscale draft that should be added (or else it
will likely just get bounced back to us with a request to add them).

(1) It is generally a requirement that the information as to what RFCs
are updated (or obsoleted) by a draft appear in the Appendix and the
Introduction as well as at to the top of the first page.

(2) If it is claimed that the draft updates RFC X, then the IESG
really likes to see a clear description or summary someplace in the
document as to what it actually changes in RFC X. This could be
summarized in the Introduction or could be in an Appendix with a
pointer to it from the Introduction or someplace else in the document.

The above obviously don't involve any technical change so I think a
revision can be posted with those additions and I can go ahead and
request publication as an RFC.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]