Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-rscale-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:25:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Gregory Yakushev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-rscale-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-12-10

Abstract:
   This document defines how non-Gregorian recurrence rules can be
   specified and used in iCalendar data, and with CalDAV servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-rscale/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-rscale-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-rscale-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:41:40 -0500

Hi folks,
I have posted a new version of thew rscale spec that I think addresses all 
the comments we had during the WG last call (which I believe has 
concluded). Please review the changes (the major items being the addition 
of sections describing changes to jCal and xCal to support rscale).

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:56:28 -0500

Hi Cyrus,

On 12/10/2014 10:41 AM, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I have posted a new version of thew rscale spec that I think addresses 
> all the comments we had during the WG last call (which I believe has 
> concluded). Please review the changes (the major items being the 
> addition of sections describing changes to jCal and xCal to support 
> rscale).
>

I have reviewed the changes and the document looks good to me.  My 
existing iCal <-> jCal/xCal code matches what you have documented.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University