Subject: [calsify] Errata on CalDAV (RFC 4791)

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:16:46 -0500

Folks...
A while ago, Hiroaki Kawai submitted 16 errata reports for RFC 4791:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=4791
(scroll down to "Reported")

Perhaps daunted by the surge, I've not done anything with them yet.
I'd like to take care of them.  So I need comments on them -- can this
august group have a look at the batch and advise me?

Thanks,
Barry

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 09:57:40 -0500

Hi Barry,

> august group have a look at the batch and advise me?

Errata ID: 4159 - verified

Errata ID: 4160 - verified

Errata ID: 4161 - verified

Errata ID: 4164 - verified

Errata ID: 4165 - verified

Errata ID: 4166 - verified

Errata ID: 4167 - verified

Errata ID: 4152 - reject - the query requests the return of an entire 
resource (including all overridden instances) for any resource that has at 
least one component overlapping the time range.

Errata ID: 4153 - verified

Errata ID: 4154 - verified

Errata ID: 4155 - verified

Errata ID: 4156 - verified

Errata ID: 4157 - verified

Errata ID: 4158 - verified

Errata ID: 4162 - verified

Errata ID: 4163 - verified

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 10:36:24 -0500

Thanks, Cyrus.  I have responded to all of them now.

Barry