Subject: [calsify] Last Call: <draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04.txt> (Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:53:35 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring Extensions WG
(calext) to consider the following document:
- 'Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar'
  <draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines extensions to iCalendar (RFC 5545) to support
   use of non-Gregorian recurrence rules.  It also defines how CalDAV
   (RFC 4791) servers and clients can be extended to support these new
   recurrence rules.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-rscale/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-rscale/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.