Subject: [calsify] Updated rscale_golden.txt

From: Gregory Yakushev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:30:09 +0000

Hello!

Attached is the golden set of RRULEs updated to satisfy the latest
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04:
1. Changed the SKIP behavior
2. Added a few tricky cases that verify the order of calculations (supplied
by Ken)

If you have a working RSCALE implementation, please verify that it produces
the same set of instances for these RRULEs.

Thanks!
Grisha

---

From: Gregory Yakushev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:31:32 +0000

Actually attached the file.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:30 AM Gregory Yakushev <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 2. Added a few tricky cases that verify the order of calculations
> (supplied by Ken)
>
> If you have a working RSCALE implementation, please verify that it
> produces the same set of instances for these RRULEs.
>
> Thanks!
> Grisha
>