Subject: [calsify] RFC 7986 on New Properties for iCalendar

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7986

        Title:      New Properties for iCalendar 
        Author:     C. Daboo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 45686
        Updates:    RFC 5545

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-calext-extensions-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7986

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7986

This document defines a set of new properties for iCalendar data and
extends the use of some existing properties to the entire iCalendar
object.

This document is a product of the Calendaring Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC