Subject: [calsify] JSCalendar draft version 5

From: Robert Stepanek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:38:37 +0100

Hi all,

I have just posted version 5[1] of the JSCalendar RFC draft. This
version includes a few property additions and changes, and  completely
reworked examples.
*This version is ready for last call.*

Notable changes to the previous version:

 * *Location time-zone with rel=start*: version 4 forbid using a
   different time-zone for start locations than the enclosing JSCalendar
   object time-zone. This is allowed again (see section 4.2.4[2]).
 * *Alert attachments*: the EmailAction alert definition now includes an
   additional property for email attachments (see section 4.5.2[3]).
 * *Optional color*: the color property allows null as value (see
   section 4.2.9[4]).
 * *Fractional time for estimated all-day task duration*: the time
   fields of the estimatedDuration property value are allowed to be non-
   zero for all-day tasks (see section 5.2.4[5]).
 * *Examples*: the example section now illustrates main use-cases for
   JSCalendar objects. Please let me know if you miss anything (see
   section 7[6]).
As I understand, Daniel Migault will soon start a working group call.
Thanks, Daniel!
Cheers,
Robert

Links:

  1. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-05
  2. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-05#section-4.2.4
  3. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-05#section-4.5.2
  4. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-05#section-4.2.9
  5. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-05#section-5.2.4
  6. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-05#section-7