Subject: [calsify] IETF102 session

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 16:53:34 -0400

Hi,

We are asking the WG whether it is willing to meet at the IETF102 in
Montreal. If you believe the WG should meet, please let us know by
Wednesday May 16.

Yours,
Daniel

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 13:17:01 -0400

Hi,

Our understanding is that there is no strong interest from the WG to meet
during the IETF102 in Montreal. Unless being told otherwise, we will not
schedule any session for Cal ext WG.

Yours,
Daniel

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Daniel Migault <[email-masked]
> wrote: