Subject: [calsify] Last Call: <draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12.txt> (Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:07:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring Extensions WG (calext)
to consider the following document: - 'Event Publishing Extensions to
iCalendar'
  <draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification updates RFC5545 by introducing a number of new
   iCalendar properties and components which are of particular use for
   event publishers and in social networking.

   This specification also defines a new STRUCTURED-DATA property for
   iCalendar RFC5545 to allow for data that is directly pertinent to an
   event or task to be included with the calendar data.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.