Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 19:31:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-04-08

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC5545 by introducing a number of new
   iCalendar properties and components which are of particular use for
   event publishers and in social networking.

   This specification also defines a new STRUCTURED-DATA property for
   iCalendar RFC5545 to allow for data that is directly pertinent to an
   event or task to be included with the calendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/