Subject: [calsify] draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar - sharee on private?

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 19:46:55 -0600

>> 14. In 4.4.3 privacy: what is a 'sharee'? Is a sharee a participant? 
 >> Or [..]
 >
 > I'm sorry to sound like a broken record, but we don't address this in
 > this RFC. But these are all good questions that we'll need to answer!

Well, you did address it :-) As it is in the spec. I just do not know 
which it means (organizer, or when a participant shares his personal 
calendar, or only when the calendar is shared by organizer to 
participants?, ....)

As I read the section 4.4.3 privacy, it is confusing. I read it to say 
"when the calendar is private [meaning not shared], .... ... the object 
is accessed by a sharee" - I am lost?

Or maybe a better question is how can it be shared and private?

-- 

Doug Royer - (http://DougRoyer.US)
[email-masked]
714-989-6135