Subject: [Cellar] Is there a way for a Block to indicate it contains a keyframe?

From: Michael Bradshaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:57:00 -0800

SimpleBlock has a flag that, if set, indicates it is a keyframe. Block,
however, does not have that flag. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see
any way for a Block (or BlockGroup) to indicate it is a keyframe. Please
correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I'd like for Block/BlockGroup to be able to indicate if it is a keyframe.
The two options I see is either:

1) Use bit 0 in Block's flags to indicate if it's a keyframe (just like
SimpleBlock).
2) Introduce a new element into BlockGroup.

Are there any thoughts/opinions from others?

--Michael

---

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:42:20 +0100

Hey,

a BlockGroup contains a key frame if it doesn't contain any
ReferenceBlock elements. If it contains one ReferenceBlock then it's a P
frame; with two ReferenceBlock elements it's a B frame.

Kind regards,
mosu