Subject: [Cellar] libEBML v1.3.4, libMatroska v1.4.5 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 16:05:06 +0200

Hey,

I've released new versions of libEBML (v1.3.4) and libMatroska
(v1.4.5). Download links for the impatient:

http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libebml/libebml-1.3.4.tar.bz2
http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libmatroska/libmatroska-1.4.5.tar.bz2

Both are binary-compatible to their respective previous releases and did
not have their .so version bumped. Both release only contains minor
fixes regarding compilation and reproducibility. libMatroska contains a
lot of new elements that were recently discussed and introduced on the
CELLAR/Matroska mailing lists

Here's libEBML's ChangeLog since the previous release (v1.3.3):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2016-07-02  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Released v1.3.4.

2015-11-21  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * EbmlVersion.cpp: in order to enable deterministic builds the
        EbmlCodeDate variable has been set to "Unknown" instead of the
        date and time of compilation. Patch by Ed Schouten <[email-masked]>.

2015-11-18  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * libebml_t.h: use C99-style integer typedefs instead of BSD-style
        ones. Patch by Ed Schouten <[email-masked]>.

2015-10-24  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * EbmlBinary.h: add #include <cstdlib> for compilation with clang
        and libc++. Patch by Thomas Klausner <[email-masked]>.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's libMatroska's ChangeLog since the previous release (v1.4.4):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2016-07-02  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Released v1.4.5.

2016-04-24  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * KaxSemantic: add new colour-related elements.

2016-04-01  Steve Lhomme  <[email-masked]>

        * KaxSemantic: add the new FieldOrder element.

2015-11-21  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * KaxVersion.cpp: in order to enable deterministic builds the
        KaxCodeDate variable has been set to "Unknown" instead of the date
        and time of compilation. Patch by Ed Schouten <[email-masked]>.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun.

Kind regards,
mosu