Subject: [Cellar] IETF 96 agenda and a note for newcomers

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 21:29:50 -0400

Here is the draft agenda for the CELLAR working group meeting in Berlin.
Please let us know if you have any questions/edits or requests for agenda
time.  Final agenda is due on Monday, July 11 so please send comments
before then.

We have two hours scheduled for the CELLAR working group session:

10 min Administrivia
60 min EBML + Matroska (drafts to be submitted July 8)
30 min FFV1 (draft to be submitted July 8)
20 min Participation and work moving forward (including FLAC, advice for
new IETF participants, getting commitments to work on various specs, etc)

Newcomers!

We encourage all newcomers to attend the Newcomers' meet and greet at 4:00
PM  in Charlottenburg II/III on Sunday July 17. This event gives you the
opportunity to chat with us and other newcomers ahead of our meeting, as
well as to meet our area directors and working group chairs from other
working groups that you might be interested in. If nothing else, show up,
enjoy the light snacks and beverages, and just say 'hi'.

Best,

Tessa Fallon, CELLAR co-chair
Tim Terriberry, CELLAR co-chair

---

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:08:17 -0400

Correction:  the Newcomers' meet and greet in is Hugos 360
<https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/96/venue/?room=hugos-360>

Tessa

---

From: Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 20:39:04 +0200

2016-07-07 3:29 GMT+02:00 Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>:
> time.  Final agenda is due on Monday, July 11 so please send comments before
> then.
>
> 20 min Participation and work moving forward (including FLAC, advice for new
> IETF participants, getting commitments to work on various specs, etc)
>
> Newcomers!
>

Unfortunately my train arrives a 18h on Sunday. I won't be able to attend.

> _______________________________________________
> Cellar mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cellar
>

-- 
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman