Subject: [Cellar] Reminder: IETF early bird registration ends today; comments and requests for agenda time

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 11:31:15 -0400

Reminders!

1)  Today July 8 is the deadline for registering for the IETF with the
early bird price https://www.ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html
2)  Send any comments on the CELLAR WG agenda to
[email-masked]  ***Final
agenda will be published next week**  *The agenda is copied below for
convenience.
3)  Send any requests for agenda time to [email-masked].
________________

We have two hours scheduled for the CELLAR working group session:

10 min Administrivia
60 min EBML + Matroska (drafts to be submitted July 8)
30 min FFV1 (draft to be submitted July 8)
20 min Participation and work moving forward (including FLAC, advice for
new IETF participants, getting commitments to work on various specs, etc)

Newcomers!

We encourage all newcomers to attend the Newcomers' meet and greet at 4:00
PM  on Sunday July 17. This event gives you the opportunity to chat with us
and other newcomers ahead of our meeting, as well as to meet our area
directors and working group chairs from other working groups that you might
be interested in. If nothing else, show up, enjoy the light snacks and
beverages, and just say 'hi'.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:28 AM
Subject: IETF early bird deadline, Hackathon, and today's webinar
To: IETF discussion list <[email-masked]>

Hi folks,

Today is the deadline for registering at the IETF with the early bird
price. Do register! You can do so at
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html

Also, the Hackathon is coming up on the days before the IETF.  See here:
https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/96-hackathon.html and join us!

We're also preparing for the Hackathon in various ways, and today in half
an hour from now there's going to be a webinar on ONOS, one of the topics
in the Hackathon. Follow the webinar from here:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hackathon/current/msg00209.html

Jari