Subject: [Cellar] Confirming consensus to adopt draft-lhomme-cellar-ebml-00 as a WG item

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:40:16 -0700

We had strong consensus in the room to adopt this draft as a WG item to 
fulfill our EBML version 1 milestone. As with all decisions made in a 
meeting session, the chairs would like to confirm this consensus on the 
list.

We request that any WG members not present at the meeting indicate 
support or objection to the adoption of this draft. If you were present 
(either in the room, or via Jabber), it is not necessary to re-confirm 
your support (or objection).

This will be a two-week call for consensus, ending August 2nd.

---

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:23:57 +0200

Hey,

I wasn't present and support the adoption.

Kind regards,
mosu

---

From: "Sebastian G. <bastik>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 21:22:37 +0200

19.07.2016, 16:40 Timothy B. Terriberry:

Hello,

like predicted I was not present.

> your support (or objection).

Although I don't see myself as part (or member) of the WG, what is the
reason I never responded to consensus calls, I'd like to express support
to this decision.

I am going to assume that the document in question is the document
stored in the datatracker. [0]

> This will be a two-week call for consensus, ending August 2nd.

Best regards,
Sebastian

[0] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhomme-cellar-ebml/