Subject: [Cellar] IETF CELLAR meeting today at 14:00 CEST!

From: Tessa Fallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:16:20 +0200

The IETF CELLAR Working Group is holding its inaugural meeting today at
14:00 CEST.  We will be discussing work done/to be done on FFV1, Matroska,
and EBML specifications.

You can participate/watch remotely using the IETF tools found here:

*Watch*
Streaming Video
https://tiergarten.conf.meetecho.com/q-meetecho/login.jsp?ietf=cellar

*Participate:*
Jabber room    xmpp:[email-masked]?join
<http://xmpp:[email-masked]/?join>

*Meeting Materials *(will continue to be updated until the meeting starts)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/cellar-drafts.pdf

*Working Discussions (*after the meeting)
You may also sign up for the CELLAR discussion list--all work done on
specifications takes place on the list.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/cellar/charter/

Best wishes,

Tessa