Subject: Re: [Cellar] Proposal to work on Github Pages site

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 16:44:37 +0200

Hey Ashley,

I just noticed that at least one page hasn't been converted: the details
page about storing WavPack[1]. It's linked from the codec spec
page[2]. In the matroska-specification repository the codec spec page
simply links to the non-existent "wavpack.html".

Can you please convert that page as well? Thanks!

Kind regards,
mosu

[1]  https://www.matroska.org/technical/specs/codecid/wavpack.html
[2]  https://www.matroska.org/technical/specs/codecid/index.html

---

From: Ashley Blewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 10:51:14 -0400

Moritz,

Thanks for catching that! I'll make an update right now.

Thanks everyone for doing such great work on the spec, especially over the
last few weeks.

Ashley

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Cellar mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cellar
>

---

From: Ashley Blewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 11:01:12 -0400

Moritz, you should get an alert via Github for the open pull request. But
for everyone else on CELLAR:
https://github.com/Matroska-Org/matroska-specification/pull/25

---

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 17:18:51 +0200

Hey,

> Moritz, you should get an alert via Github for the open pull request.

Indeed, and I've already merged it. Thanks for doing it so quickly.

Kind regards,
mosu