Subject: [clouds] Reminder: Conf call tomorrow [Fri-29Oct.2010] at 10 AM US/NY time

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:58:19 -0400

Please plan to join a conf call on
*Friday, 29-Oct.-2010 starting from 10 AM ET* (New York, USA time) for one
hour or so
to get updates on the Clouds drafts that we have been working on.

Dial in number: US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490
If the toll-free number does not work, pls use +001-203-875-8973
Passcode: 204 1744

The plan is to work on proposals covering at least (a) CloudApps and (b)
CloudOps, based on the contributions/presentations/drafts that we have on
various aspects of Cloud.
I had meetings with Ross (IAB) and Ron (O&M AD) on this as well.

Our next face-to-face mtg. will be held during IETF-79 in Beijing on
Sunday, 7Nov.2010 (from 11 AM to ~ 1PM, Room No. is still TBD).
As always, all of the drafts and presos are available at the following URL:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked])