Subject: [clouds] Virtual Network Model

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:18:37 +0900

Bhumip and all,

I submitted the updated I-D about the management information model 
for the virtual network management in data centers.

This I-D is available from the following URL.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-03

Best regards,

Hideki Okita

--------------- Begin of forwarded message ----------------------
A new version of I-D, draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Hideki Okita and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Virtual Network Management Information Model
Creation_date:	 2010-10-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 26

Abstract:
Virtual switches on server virtualization platforms cause a problem
in managing data center networks containing several hundred switches.
Accordingly, a management information model for the network structure
of data center networks containing virtual switches is proposed.  The
proposed model consists of a physical layer (which represents
connections between physical switches) and a virtual layer (which
represents connections between virtual switches).  These layers also
represent the association of the virtual switch with the
corresponding physical switch.  This document also provides an
example of the XML-based data model that is implemented according to
the proposed information model.

The IETF Secretariat.

---------------- End of forwarded message -----------------------